- Carry a supply of professional brochures and business cards that describe your work. If you are still in training, be sure to note that, along with your mentor/supervisor’s name, on your materials.
- Download the Integrative Medicine Packet and print out the relevant pages to offer others when you are promoting your services. (Note: This document may require Adobe Acrobat Reader to access. Download it here if you find you need it.)
- A site for print marketing materials that is popular with CAPFs, CPTs and PTRs is www.vistaprint.com. Excellent prices and turn-around on business cards, brochures, post cards, note pads, give-aways, and other promotional items.
- Consider a “tagline” for your work, to help define and explain in a few words what you are doing. Suggested taglines for the CAPF or CPT might be:
- Growth through language across the lifespan
- Fostering growth across the lifespan through language art
- Fostering growth through language
- Fostering growth through language across the life span
- Submit your best marketing and promotional ideas! Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll update this section frequently. Be sure to include your name, credentials and city. If you’re still in training, also include the name of your mentor/supervisor.